01 My Father
One of my earliest memories of Dad is that he would often leave the house at dawn to go jogging.
He was a traditional Chinese father,which means that he didn't show his affection for his kids easily.
And he and I didn't talk much.
Some time ago, he made me go jogging with him.
I hated it be-cause I didn't know what to say to him.
Needless to say, I did not enjoy exercising with Dad.
However, as time went by, he and I began to talk while jogging.
Later, he even began to tell me jokes!
It was a side of him that I had never seen before.
I'm gald that he made me go jogging with him because our relationship has greatly improved as a result.
1.at dawn 在黎明时
例:The hikers got up at dawn and started climbing the mountain.
例:Bart's teacher made him stay behind after school.
3.Needless to say, S + V不用说......
例:Needless to say，if you often tell lies，no one will trust you.
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 百日搞定四级单词（三）
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 翻译小技巧：著名景点英译避免说法不一
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 武汉东湖学院2013年6月英语四级报名时间
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 虚拟语气---非真实条件句
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 短篇英语作文：早上淋浴
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 英语四六级分类词汇之描述交通运输场景
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 2010年12月英语四六级考试语法提高练习(6)
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 2008上海交大四级训练 Model test 11
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 四级634分心得：严于律己 一步一个脚印
- [大学英语四级(CET4)] 经验之谈：为何你的英语四级考不了高分？