The Children Problem
Children are said to be “flowers of our Motherland”. In our country, children are taking very good care of. Special laws have been issued to protect children. Thousands of schools have been set up to make education available to all children. The party and the government pay due attention to the growth of children because they represent our bright future.
Nowadays, the“one child per family” policy had been practiced all over the country. So far the policy has been showing positive effects. For example, parents have more time and energy to look after their children, and as a result, children become healthier and more intelligent. However, the“one child per family” policy also has some side-effects. For instance, a number of parents have gone too far in raising their children. They try to satisfy every demand of their spoiled kids, thus turning them into“flowers in the nursery” that cannot bear any hardship or difficulty.
It is time we should discuss and study the problem of education children. (169 words)
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 浅议英语基础薄弱学生的雅思阅读、写作教学
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思词汇备考；史上最牛的英语单词记忆法
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 名师精讲：雅思写作开头段的“七宗罪”
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思词汇真经 unit21
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思大作文常见论点趣解
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思IELTS 9分听力12
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思(ielts)分类词汇：公司员工职务词汇
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 雅思写作运用让步思维赚眼球
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 听歌学雅思口语 第56课: home
- [雅思考试(IELTS)] 名师讲解：雅思阅读四大备战方案