英语国际音标一学就会20 Day 20
There are three cows on the farm.
1. These colths are too thick. (these, cloths, thick)
2. I don't think so. (think)
tooth other thrift worthy thumb breath thief sooth
go through /thousands of /the faith avenue /this and that
she is too thin.
Both of us got the chance.
The conference room is on the third floor.
She won't tell you anything.
-Don't read book in the sun. That's bad for your health.
-I know, but there is no choice, the light went out in the room.
Their fater and mother went though thick and thin.
1. Smith's thumb is thin.
2. Both health and wealth are worth while things.
3. I think deeply about truth, faith and death.
4. She expressed a thousand thanks to the author because his book changed her life.
1. The sixth sheik's sixth sheep's sick.
2. She saw thirty stars in the south of the sky.
1. My father and mother both like these cloths.
2. They are checking whether the leather is smooth.
3. I would rather stay at home than go to that party.
4. Her brother looks younger than other boys of the same age.
1. Please move these dogs to the house over there.
2. His father play jazz very well.
1. There are thirty thousand feathers on that thrush's throat. [NoPage]