英语国际音标一学就会02 Day 2
The apple is red
（1）He is carrying a heavy bag. carry heavy
（2）The rabbit dashed toward the car. rabbit dash
pek pack bet bat bed bad men man met mat guess gas
get the hat, let a sin, set up a tent, ask question
Don’t attack him.
Do you have anything to add?
The story comes to the end.
Better late than never.
Hi, how is your leg?
It’s getting better. Thank you!
They sent us the best map of Japan they had.
1. Don’t stand under that ladder.
2. The crab came out the sand.
3. Handsome is handsome does.
4. The black cat ran after the rat.
1. They are selling pens and pencils.
2. East or west, home is best.
3. Let him ment the desk.
4. He slept in a red and yellow tent in the desert.
1. Ann sent Andy ten hens and Andy sent Ann ten pens.
2. -How many cans can a canner can if a canner can can cans?
-A canner can can as many cans as a canner can if a canner can can cans.