Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic. Don't Hesitate to Say "No". You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
Don't Hesitate to Say "No"
In our daily life, there are many occasions on which we should not hesitate to refuse when asked for help. For one thing, when it is beyond our ability, we should give a direct reply “no”. For another, we the thing we are asked for is unreasonable or even illegal, we should say “no” without hesitation.
However, it is not the case in our real life. Many people prefer to say “yes” when they should say “no”. Some are afraid to lose their face, since they think refusal means their inability. Some people are afraid to offend their acquaintances' face, such as their friends, relatives and so on.
In fact, doing so is quite harmful. If you agree to do the things beyond your ability, the result will only be worse. The other might as well have asked another person who can help. And if you agree to do the unreasonable or even the illegal favors, such as cheating in the exam, you are in fact not helping the other but hurting him. You yourself will get into trouble too.
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] 2009年6月英语六级作文名师点评(恩波版)
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] 2013英语六级完形填空最佳解题思路
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] 2011年6月英语六级答案(网友版)
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] 2009年6月英语六级考前热点高分范文(三)
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] 大学英语六级考试作文部分题目及范文２
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] 2013年英语六级考试多样式攻克词汇(6)
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] Six women murdered in Dominica in 10 days
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] 2013年英语六级词汇背诵冲刺第18期
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] 198 rescued after 21 days at sea
- [大学英语六级(CET6)] 英语六级考试阅读理解核心备考词汇归类(一)