例：How much is the shirt?
A. ＄19.15. B. ＄9.15. C. ＄9.18.
1. What did the woman do yesterday evening?
A. She stayed at home. B. She went to a meeting.
C. She went to see the doctor.
2. What is the most probable cause of the man’s sickness?
A. He caught a cold. B. He ate some cold food.
C. He slept very little.
3. How will the woman go home this evening?
A. She will walk home herself.
B. The man will drive her home.
C. Her classmate will take her home.
4. Where does the conversation take place?
A. At the man’s home. B. In a restaurant.
C. In an office.
5. What are the two speakers going to do?
A. Talk about their work. B. Eat out together.
C. Buy some coffee in the market.
6. What did they do last night?
A. They attended a drawing class.
B. They went to an exhibition.
C. They had a party.
7. Why did the man call the woman?
A. To offer her a ride. B. To say sorry to her.
C. To invite her out.
8. What is the man doing now?
A. Playing with friends. B. Reading a newspaper.
C. Watching a sports program.
9. What does the woman want to talk about with the man?
A. Something about their son. B. A television show.
C. Their future plan.
10. When does the man agree to talk with the woman?
A. Right now. B. In five minutes.
C. During the break.
11. What is Mr. Smith?
A. A teacher. B. A writer.
C. A book seller.
12. How many books do the speakers plan to buy?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Five.
13. What is the speakers挔main problem with the books?
A. The books cost too much.
B. The books are difficult to read.
C. They want the same books.
14. What does the woman suggest they do?
A. Each buy their favourite books.
B. Share the cost of the books equally.
C. Spend fifty dollars on the books.
15. What is the relationship between the man and the woman?
A. Husband and wife. B. Patient and nurse.
C. Customer and shop assistant.
16. What do we know about the man?
A. He drinks twice a week. B. He is in poor health.
C. He smokes once in a while.
17. What does the woman think about the man’s drinking habit?
A. He should cut down on his drinking.
B. He may keep his drinking habit.
C. He should stop drinking completely.
18. Why did the speaker want to move?
A. She didn’t feel comfortable living there.
B. She wanted to find a cheaper flat.
C. She didn’t want to live in the city centre.
19. How many children does the speaker have?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
20. What did they do with the house they bought?
A. They asked the manager to repair it.
B. They fixed it themselves.
C. They immediately sold it.
1~5 ABCBA 6~10 CBCAC 11~15 ACABB 16~20 CBAAB